- To remove all types of root canal filling materials including Zinc-Oxide-Eugenol cement
- Fitting of the primary gutta-percha point in root-canal filling techniques using the lateral condensation method.
- Retreatment after root canal filling by gutta-percha condensation.
- For removing gutta-percha at the time of root canal re-treatment
- Nonhazardous/noncarcinogenic unlike chloroform/trichloroethylene
- Less volatile as compared to chloroform/trichloroethylene
- Based on natural substances d-limonene doesn’t cause irritation to oral mucosa and periapical tissue
- Evaporation of solvent is less due to low volatility
Shelf life and storage: Best before 24 months under proper storage. Always close the cap immediately after use.