Xilgum Normal (72 Shore A)
This laboratory A-curing silicone (polyvinylsiloxane) CAD system is used for detailed, fast reproductions of soft tissue structures and manufacturing prostheses for implants, crowns and bridges.
Xilgum Soft (40 Shore A) is ideal in the presence of undercuts and thin reductions.
- Can be scanned with optical/laser/tactile systems
- Easily and safely workable, thanks to the double cartridge system
- Maximum fluidity
- Short working time: 2 minutes
- Short setting time: 10 minutes
- Final hardness: 72 or 40 Shore A
- High details definition: 20 micron
- High dimensional stability
- Suitable for direct and indirect techniques
- CAD/CAM compatible
- No retraction/deformation
- Easy finishing by knives or burs
- Natural color
Included in the Xilgum CAD System is the Xilgum Sep Fluid. The insulating liquid Xilgum Sep Fluid, specially developed for Xilgum silicone, perfectly isolates impression materials and laboratory silicones ensuring minimum thickness without any surface residue for a perfect gingival reproduction.
Available in two hardness versions: 72 shore and 40 shore